Larger systems are available as follows:
- up to 12,000 m³/day containerized.
- up to 4,000 m³/day skid mounted.
- 1,000 m³/day and larger site assembled.
The above specifications are based on the following:
- Third year operating performance.
Feed water at 25 °C [Design limitations at 1 °C - 45 °C].
- Highest recommended permeate flow and recovery.
- Properly treated
- Turbidity less than 1 NTU.
- Inlet silt density index less than 4 [ Design Limitations at SDI = 5 ].
- Inlet pressure of 25 - 60 psig.
- Feed water TDS at 3,500 ppm [Design limitations at 1,000 - 15,000 ppm].
- Membrane feed pressure: 175-350 psig.
- Product pressure up to 15 psig.
Electric characteristics: 230/460 V, 3 PH, 60 HZ as standard (380 V, 3 PH,
50 HZ available).
Environment: Ventilated, indoors, ambient temperature less than 50 °C, and
shielded from direct sunlight.